Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh.
Khalsa Aid had been serving the farmers protesting against the three agricultural laws from the last 3 months- since the start of the protests in Punjab.
First and foremost langar sewa was provided to farmers protesting at various toll plazas across the state.
The protests moved to the borders of Delhi on 26th November 2020. Khalsa Aid has been on ground zero since day 1.
Till now, we have provided the following facilities to our farmer community:
1. Shelter home for men and women at both Singhu and Tikri Border equipped with all the necessary comforts and safety measures.
2. Initially installed portable washrooms but after assessing the needs of the protesting farmers, semi permanent bathing and toilet facilities were set up.
3. Provided hot water geysers and washing machines in the washrooms.
4. Distributed hot water geysers across borders to the farmers.
5. Carried out fogging drives to minimise the chances of mosquito borne diseases.
6. Distributed basic medical kits across the protest site at Singhu and Tikri Border.
7. Carried out distribution of bathing essentials like soap, toothpaste, brush, undergarments, towels and other necessary items daily at Khalsa Aid stall, Singhu and Tikri.
8. Distributed thermals, shawls, shoes , woollen wear everyday at our stalls.
9. Distributed tea and refreshments at both the borders.
10. Set up foot massage and body massage centres at Singhu and Tikri.
11. Distributed protest essentials such as fire extinguishers across trolleys at both the sites.
12. Set up Kisaan mall for effective and dignified distribution of donations. This mall was set up at both the borders, Singhu and Tikri. The mall consists of 23 items of essential needs.
13. Distributed mattresses and blankets to the farmers in need.
14. Placed dustbins across borders in an effort to keep the protest sites clean and for effective waste management.
15. Distributed tarpaulin sheets, rubber boots and rain coats across the protest site at both the borders.
16. Provided langar raw material to farmers protesting at Burari ground every time upon request.
17. Distributed heating pads across borders.
18. Provided the requested essential items to the farmers protesting at Gazipur and Shahjahanpur border.
19. Distributed washing machines to various Kisan unions.
20. Distributed reflector stickers to trolleys across the protest sites.
21. Provided menstrual hygiene kits to women farmers protesting at the borders.
22. All need based requirements are being provided to the farmers.
Khalsa Aid will continue to provide Sewa to protesting farmers throughout the Morcha. With folded hands Khalsa Aid humbly thanks the Sangat for all the love, trust and support.
Waheguru ji ka Khalsa
Waheguru ji ki Fateh!